Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Comes Again

Happy New Year 2010.
I believe everybody has granted good wish for themselves. Lets this new year cherish us with all the good things in life. Forget the sorrows in 2009 and lets 2010 cheers everybody.

For 2010:

I WISH TO BE BETTER IN LIFE

I WISH TO BE A GOOD WIFE TO MY HUBBY, TO BE GOOD MOM TO MY KID AND TO BE A GOOD DAUGHTER TO MY PARENTS

I WISH I CUD FLY TO THE OTHER PART OF WORLD

I WISH TO BE A GOVERNMENT SERVANT

I WISH TO KEEP MY BLOG UP-TO-DATE, SO DOES WITH MY JOBS

I WISH TO HAVE JOYFUL LIFE, LONG LIVE AND
SUNSHINE IN ME

To all my loving friends..Thank you very much for all your supports, thanks for being there whenever I need you guyz. Peace!

6 comments:

ietafakyra said...

peace beb! i like all the new resolutions, semoga bleh mencapai semuanya. AMIN!

AZALINA ABDU RAHAMAN said...

ya..peace to u too..semoga all my mission accomplished! amin

Diamilikku said...

happy new year eza...lama aku tak blog hopping..memang sangat bz entertain hubby ku..hahahahah....well aku suka resolution hang...aku pun lebih kurang jugak mcm hang...

AZALINA ABDU RAHAMAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AZALINA ABDU RAHAMAN said...

aiya...silap click pulak...kena taip lagi sekali..
sama2 la kita mengejar impian sone. hang memang la bz entertain hubby. 100 days la katakan :)

Anonymous said...

jgn wish je tapi tk tercapai k

Post a Comment