Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Extreme Appetite In The Air

I ate too much lately!!! I just don't know why and I don't understand what is happening around. I eat dinner at 9.00pm, then 2-3 hours later I hunger for more...I can even eat ice cream with Gardenia bread slices or sometime I cook instant noodles with egg or I eat bread with cheese or the least I would do is just having stacks of cracker after having my dinner. Believe it or not I do this every night okay... If I was at outside I would stop at 24 hours KFC and buy cheezy wedges or twister no matter it is already 12.00am or 1.00am. My brain only set to EAT and EAT and EAT!!!

I am not in any of pregnancy trimester nor in menstruation where people relate it to hormone . I have no idea if it is because of metabolism. If yes than it will be fine for me. Probably I shud take more slow-burning carbs instead. But it actually already include in my daily meals. What shud I do? What shud I eat and what food shud I avoid? Why I'm starving all the time and if I suddenly awake at night I do feel like to eat or to chew something but just because I'm lazy to go downstairs so I sleep back till morning. It always happen to me. Have anyone been in my situation?

I asked my hubby why I always feel starving all the time and you know what he said "Maybe because of hot weather." Hahaha...What a really unacceptable answer right? My tummy-always taking job to be a Lori Bandaran clearing any unfinish meals. Looking from my mom and sisters body size sometime I think it is the initiation of me getting bigger. :(

I read somewhere on the internet about tapeworm-a bacteria that grows into a worm like creature and eats whatever food enters the stomach before it reaches to actual stomach.. And maybe because of that I didn't get enough food for my tummy???..(Eeeiii...this statement really tickling my neck...yucks!!!). Oh pelisss!! I dont want to think anymore.Shud I need consultation from doctor?


At my parent's house during several days after CNY... staying up @ midnight blogging about Sabah Trip (",) , facebooking, eating, chatting while "kutuking" sister who just started doing assignment at the very last minute a.k.a last day holiday and her bus schedule on next morning was just less than 8 hours from the moment of this pic taken. As usual lah...the looking-bibik face embellish this blog. Cute huh!!

6 comments:

aramis2177 said...

aza..KITA SERUPA......Kak farah pun sama camtu..xto laa..bila sesiang xpulak 'semangat makan' ni mai...bila mlm2 jaa gitu.....sampai 2/3 pagi leh duk melantak lg..( infact la ni br sudah meratah half chicken at 1.30am=mcm hantu raya) pelik kah kita nih?jgn sebut pasai cacing laa dik oiii.....seriau aih..ka sebab kita BF????i wonder?????

AZALINA ABDU RAHAMAN said...

k farah: oh ada geng rupanya. eza x kira semangat makan ni siang ka mlm ka sama ja. ni dgq kak farah meratah chicken pun dah terliuq dah ni, mcm nak pi order kenny rogers ja...nyum nyum nyum...dulu pun BF gak tapi x la kritikal lapaq smpai mcm ni. la ni pun BF mlm2 or time cuti ja..siang mmg bagi FM. psl cacing tu kebetulan teringat, ish...minta simpang la...

ietafakyra said...

eza... memula nk preggie dulu aku pun cenni gak. dok pulun makan, tp check2 still negative... tau2 ja dekat 4months preggy pun. ntah2 ni permulaan kot! hihihihiii.... gud luck beb!

Naddiea said...

eza,aku pun rasa mungkin hang pregnant.tp still baru lagi kot.mcm aku masa mula pregnant kali ke-3 ni mmg kuat makan.terasa betul.tp masa mmg dh tau pregnant la.pastu appetite decrease..pastu naik plak..laa ni makan banyak siang2 hari but not malam2.hihi...hang pregnant ni..amin.

AZALINA ABDU RAHAMAN said...

ieta & shepah: mana da aku pregnant la. aku 100% very very sure. baru abis "auntie visit" ja..ish jgn la lg aku really belum bersedia physically and mentally lgpun takut la kan dah 2 kali caesar. ekceli nak jugak tapi takut. kalu aku beranak normal harus dah berceretek anak aku.

TiNiE said...

za, pwd = boy-cut...
hehehe

Post a Comment